The Verizon Looking Glass provides routing information across the Public IP network infrastructure.
The Verizon Looking Glass provides routing information across the Public IP network infrastructure. Due to the public Internet being a Best Effort service, the Internet Control Message Protocol (ICMP) traffic handling using this application should not be used to verify Service Level Agreements (SLA).
By accessing Verizon’s Looking Glass, the user must agree to the following:
- Verizon’s Looking Glass is a manual service and is not intended for use with any automated scripts or other applications. Abusers of this policy will be permanently banned from this server, service, and/or application. Your browser must accept cookies to use this service.
- Verizon reserves the right to change features or terminate this service without notice. Verizon may suspend this service at any time for any reason.
- This service is provided “as is” and Verizon makes no warranty, express or implied, as to the accuracy, availability, or suitability for any particular purpose of any of the information contained herein. By utilizing Verizon’s Looking Glass service, the user agrees to accept all responsibility and risk associated with the use of this service. Availability of the Looking glass service and reachability of addresses is not guaranteed. There are no performance guarantees due to nature of the public Internet services.
- All commands and user IP addresses are logged by Verizon and may be used for any purpose.
- By using Verizon’s Looking Glass, you agree to abide by Verizon's Acceptable Use Policy. Used to view Service Level Agreements, Acceptable Use policies, Data Protection and Privacy policies, and other terms and conditions.
- Verizon Looking Glass provides routing information across the Public IP network infrastructure. This information is not relevant to, nor may it be used for, any Verizon Service Level Agreements.