The Verizon Response Team (VRT) - formerly Verizon Crisis Response Team (V-CRT) - is available 24x7 to provide emergency assistance to government agencies, emergency responders, non-profits and communities.
VRT provides the following support in the event of a crisis:
- Staffed contact number available 24x7x365
- Coordinate requests for emergency wireless voice and data products
- Coordinate requests for emergency network coverage, which may include deployment of resources such as a Cell-on-Wheels ("COW") or Cell-on-Light-Truck ("COLT")
- Access to other Verizon Wireless support teams
VRT Hotline: 800-981-9558
Verizon’s Security Control Center (SCC) serves as a 24-hour hotline for Verizon Corporate Security, which is charged with the protection of company assets and personnel worldwide. In order to accomplish this goal, Security has a number of teams and programs, some of which are listed below, that support and/or work with law enforcement and public safety organizations.
- Physical security
- Cyber security
- Public safety support program
- Unlawful call assistance
SCC Hotline: 800-997-3287
Business Continuity-Disaster Recovery Team
The Business Continuity-Disaster Recovery Team is responsible for the company's crisis management and business continuity program. The team coordinates Verizon Wireless support of public safety responders during major disasters and builds awareness of our ability to support government agencies and communities.