Grid wide smart metering
- Remotely manage billing and operational smarty energy meter data, service connections, service disconnections and meter programming
- Pinpoint outages in near real time to help you restore service more quickly
- Access data, whether scheduled or on demand in industry-standard formats, to monitor consumption and quality of supply, and detect events and failures in near real time
- Automated alerts, to inform customers when defined thresholds exceed a certain level
Distribution monitoring and control (DM&C)
- Collect smart energy information remotely and wirelessly—in near real time—to perform proactive maintenance and help improve service reliability and supply quality
- Identify issues more quickly and decrease the length of outages and the number of affected customers
- Remotely monitor equipment and other assets using smart energy meters to keep them up and running, extend their lifespans and make upgrades based upon service instead of time
Smart grid modernization just got easier.
Modernizing your company’s infrastructure is easy with Verizon Grid Wide Utility solutions for smart energy. Using an Internet of Things (IoT)-based platform, we combine advanced smart energy metering technologies with service on the nation’s most-awarded 4G LTE network to give your business better performance and greater control. With smart energy tools, advanced analytics and near real-time reporting, you gain greater visibility and intelligent insights across your entire grid, helping you deliver services more efficiently, control costs, increase customer satisfaction and promote effective conservation efforts.
Verizon Grid Wide Utility solutions include:
Discover the solutions that drive technology and professional services organizations.