Smart water metering
- Remotely configure, monitor, manage, control and read utility distribution-network devices to help manage billing and operational meter and sensor data, and to improve customer service for your water supply system
- Identify anomalies in your public water-supply system to help detect leaks, high usage, no flow and reverse flow in near real time to repair and restore service more quickly
- Access water-resource management data, whether scheduled or on demand, and receive event alerts and notifications
Distribution monitoring and control
- Collect water-supply system data remotely and wirelessly to help improve service reliability, supply quality and proactive maintenance
- Quickly detect, identify, locate and isolate issues to help reduce impact
- Remotely monitor intelligent water system equipment to help extend its life span
Integrated dashboards, analytics and reporting
- Increase insight to boost water management efficiency
- Detect leaks, high usage, reverse flow and no-flow events to help protect water supply quality and lower nonrevenue water
- Support conservation efforts
Security infrastructure services
- Implement public key infrastructure (PKI) and preshared key (PSK) services
- Provision digital identity of managed devices
- Manage digital signing and authenticity services
Make every drop count.
Getting started managing your water supply system is quick and easy. Verizon Grid Wide: Intelligent Water is a fully managed, scalable, secure, cloud-based IoT platform-as-a-service (PaaS) model, which means you control how much and when you upgrade your public water-supply system management infrastructure.
Intelligent Water solutions include:
Discover the solutions that drive technology and professional services organizations.