Agility from script to screen
Enterprises like yours need flexibility to address different modes of consumption and new product expansions as technologies like augmented and virtual reality (AR/VR), 4K video and unified communications mature. Our IT solutions give you the flexible infrastructure needed to provide high-quality entertainment fast—so you’re ready to respond quickly to market opportunities.
- SD WAN and SD WLAN provide reliable, scalable connectivity
- One Talk® solutions allow roving employees and stations to stay connected on multiple devices, in multiple locations
- We’re building 5G solutions to give you faster speeds, low latency and high reliability
Secure content sharing
Media and entertainment businesses rely heavily on a network of partners to move and position digital media across the broadcast ecosystem. Our security solutions help you keep critical source information confidential and protect intellectual property as it travels from the point of origin to shared points of access across the network.
- The Mobile Security Index Report presents enterprise-specific intelligent insights to help you better focus your security spend and address vulnerable areas
- Threat Monitoring and Managed Security Services provide monitoring and maintenance
- Mobile security allows you to secure employee devices, and business continuity solutions help keep content networks up and running
Get a 360-degree view of your entire security landscape in the Verizon Risk Report so you can better focus your security spend.
Broad market reach
Competition for audience share is steep, and stakeholders across the industry are looking for insights into consumer behavior. Our solutions make it easier for you to capture data that can inform your marketing strategy and build brand affinity.
- Verizon Media uses granular data to help you reach new audiences and grow market share
- From movie theaters to sports venues, Digital Signage can help you deliver personalized entertainment and targeted advertising
It’s critical that companies develop creative ways to personalize and target content offers in real time that connect with consumer audiences. Our IT solutions enable you to provide end-to-end immersive and entertaining experiences across your touchpoints.
- Digital Media Services help you manage your media supply chain, easing the production and distribution of content
- Customer Experience/Digital CX (CX/Digital CX) enhances customer engagement by blending human and artificial intelligence
Find out how we helped a global media firm handle periods of peak viewership and deliver high-quality, low-latency streaming.Find out more
Create and deliver
engaging new content.
Content is a key differentiator for media and entertainment companies. Viewers seek high-quality and compelling content on all their devices—as fast as you can deliver it. As technology opens new delivery avenues, you need solutions that can help you continually distribute better quality content and eliminate complexity.
Does your media and entertainment technology give you the flexibility to: create rich, personalized content that engages audiences? Can you reach across geographies and platforms to distribute content when and where customers want it? Do you diversify revenue streams with data-driven advertising and conversational commerce? And are you able to integrate every customer interaction with a brand experience that builds loyalty and trust? Our IT solutions can help you overcome barriers so that you’re ready for evolving consumption demands.
Deliver compelling content.
In this digitally augmented age, consumers want to be able to read, listen, watch and interact with premium content no matter where they’re located, what device they’re using or what minute of the day. The right technologies can help you drive production and deployment innovations within your business so you can deliver engaging stories to global audiences fast and efficiently.
Our comprehensive products and solutions are built on the largest 4G LTE network in the nation to help you work more effectively and address specific challenges to your enterprise.
Verizon is a leader in digital transformation. Let us help you get your media and entertainment business ready to succeed.
- A network leader. Award-winning wireless network, reliable IP and fiber infrastructure
- IT innovation. Leading the journey to 5G and advancing the agenda on IoT integration for media and entertainment organizations
- Technology partner ecosystem. Deep expertise in machine learning, AI, analytics optimization and more
- Threat intel. Analysis of over 345,000 security incidents and 12,000 data breaches
1 Rankings based on the RootMetrics® U.S. National RootScore Report 2H 2018. Tested with best commercially available smartphones on 4 national mobile networks across all available network types. Your experiences may vary. The RootMetrics award is not an endorsement of Verizon. Visit www.rootmetrics.com for more details.
2Verizon Wireless received the highest score in the J.D. Power 2017 (V1 & V2), 2018 (V1 & V2) & 2019 (V1) U.S. Wireless Network Quality Performance Studies of customers' satisfaction with their network performance with wireless carriers. Visit jdpower.com/awards
3 Gartner, Magic Quadrant for Network Services, Global. Published: 25 February 2019 Analyst(s): Neil Rickard | Bjarne Munch | Danellie Young
The Gartner report is available upon request from Verizon. Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in our research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner's research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.