Verizon Professional Services provided a detailed plan for SD WAN design and roll-out, while engineers prepared the manufacturer’s LANs.
- Developed SD WAN build book to guide deployments around the world
- Moved non-critical traffic off of the existing MPLS network
- Refreshed every LAN to make them ready for company-wide SD WAN deployment
The manufacturer’s new SD WAN automatically segments government-related traffic and streamlines network resources for added cost-efficiency.
- Created SD WAN build-out plan that can be replicated across the business
- Controlled network traffic costs by routing non-business data over less-expensive service
- Protected sensitive data by segmenting government contract data
- Made LANs ready with refreshed equipment and configurations for SD WAN deployment
How we built the solution.