The law firm struggled with supporting remote working and wanted to increase employee efficiency and productivity.
- The firm lacked expertise to plan and deploy a technology makeover
- Citrix-based applications could not support mobility
- Transcription of handwritten field notes was inefficient, error-prone and unsecure
The law firm discovered how SD WAN could support current applications while simplifying the transition to more cloud-based services.
- We designed and deployed an SD-WAN architecture
- SD WAN simplified the transition to cloud-based services
- Evolved legacy client/server apps helped to mobilize the workforce
The law firm was able to transform its business with the help of a global strategic partner.
- Reduced data redundancy through cloud-based data storage and applications
- Modernized customer meetings with mobile journaling in lieu of pen and paper field notes
- Improved network control and agility with WAN optimization
How we built the solution.