The manufacturer struggled to handle staff growth and a ten-fold traffic increase during the holidays.
- They were paying for peak resources during off-peak periods
- Call center and ecommerce solutions were not integrated and were hard to manage
- Holiday demand required a 300% increase in staff each season
Cloud-based solutions from Verizon helped the manufacturer handle the flux.
- Virtual Contact Center routes calls to remote agents
- Near real-time adjustments to Interactive Voice Response can direct callers to the website in peak periods
- Agents can now access advanced cloud-based communication tools
- Virtual Communication Express scales with pay-as-you-go service
The manufacturer can now look forward to the holidays with better customer service and a more flexible infrastructure.
- Implemented easily scaled, cloud-based services without large capital investment
- Increased productivity with efficient routing that lead to more answered calls
- Simplified infrastructure with integrated voice, chat, mail and customer database
- Delivered consistent customer experiences during holiday call spikes
How we built the solution.