The provider needed to update its network to keep up with growth and patient needs, while keeping operational costs in check.
- Disparate networks hindered operations
- Multiple network vendors were difficult to manage and inflated costs
- IT lacked expertise for new technology planning and deployment
Our managed network services model helped the provider improve communications between clinicians, employees and patients for each home care setting.
- Provided fully managed Private IP MPLS network (wired and wireless) with professional services
- Deployed Unified Communications and Collaboration as a Service (UCCaaS) and Mobility services
- Connected the company to MWAN, MLAN and MWLAN
Now a rapidly growing organization has an agile, unified network, so it can focus on keeping patients the top priority.
- Increased total patient visits per day with seamless collaboration between in-home nurses, physicians and family members
- Moved to a predictable operational cost model to cover investment in new technology and services
- Simplified operations and reduced costs by combining disparate networks and multiple vendors
- Hit aggressive implementation timelines and realized financial and care benefits without scaling up IT
How we built the solution.
Unified Communications and Collaboration
Business happens when it happens—not only at scheduled meeting times. Be sure your people can connect with each other quickly and reliably. Give your workforce access to the collaboration services they need to work together and get the job done from virtually anywhere their work takes them.