The organization needed a cohesive technology strategy to match its rapidly growing needs.
- Lacked scalable, secure access to field service collaboration tools
- Had insufficient data storage for project workspaces and analytics
- Needed agile and mobile tools to engage customers at time of outage
- Faced with new cybersecurity threats due to information and operational technology convergence
Our solutions helped the utility expand its communications and collaboration capabilities.
- Added data center connectivity via MPLS and IP Trunking
- Used Secure Cloud Interconnect to provide seamless, secure access to Microsoft Office 365 and Sharepoint
- Deployed comprehensive Threat Intel and Response capabilities
The utility was able to begin driving digital transformation across its workplace while keeping its infrastructure secure.
- Improved access to collaborative tools to drive better productivity
- Created pathways for innovation with partners to co-develop new SaaS industry tools
- Expanded cloud services to drive further efficiencies within IoT and data analytics
How we built the solution.