Verizon helped the agency step up security, even teaming with Cisco during the FedRAMP authorization process.
- Integrating Cisco Webex with Cloud Connected Audio (CCA) with Cisco Unified Workspace Licenses (UWL)
- Teaming with Cisco during FedRAMP authorization process for Webex and Cisco Jabber and CCA
- Training and supporting IT employees
With cost-effective, cloud-based video conferencing that connects all workers securely, the agency can stay focused on innovation.
- Power secure, real-time collaboration for over 20,000 users in 70 locations across the U.S.
- Attract next-generation talent with state-of-the-art technology and a common experience on any device
- Improve budget accuracy with predictable port charging
- Address stringent security protocols with FedRAMP-authorized products and deployment
How we built the solution.
Unified Communications and Collaboration
Business happens when it happens—not only at scheduled meeting times. Be sure your people can connect with each other quickly and reliably. Give your workforce access to the collaboration services they need to work together and get the job done from virtually anywhere their work takes them.