A legacy Time-Division Multiplexing (TDM) architecture couldn’t scale quick enough to take care of healthcare enrollment backlogs and reduce calling costs.
- Needed to scale call center capacity up and down in line with enrollment period demands
- Business required automatic call routing
- Legacy voice system couldn’t deliver the needed agility and continuity
The company proactivity manages bandwidth and automatically routes calls across all of its call centers and remote agents.
- Gained call center agility with multi-channel (chat, video, etc.), next-gen technology
- Implemented the solutions fast so agents can get up and running quickly from any location
- Streamlined administration with intuitive dashboard for monitoring and managing bandwidth and routing
- Improved the customer experience by automating routing to agents who address caller questions and concerns
How we built the solution.