The organization lacked a streamlined modern network architecture and strong security strategy.
- Needed to move applications to public and private clouds.
- Insufficient bandwidth to support core operations and future roadmap.
- Complex, resource-intensive and costly networks managed by multiple providers.
Our technologies helped the organization update its network architecture and access better tools for collaboration and communications.
- Built and deployed a reliable network prepared to meet roadmap goals
- Migrated legacy network to SDN foundation
- Interconnected MLAN and WLAN across all sites and integrated cloud-based voice, data and video
- Streamlined application performance delivery
The organization improved employee responsiveness with near real-time collaboration, mobility and unified communications.
- Narrowed from 200 down to <10 providers, with Verizon as the primary partner
- Improved cyber security through proactive network monitoring
- Increased network agility to serve diverse and unpredictable business, network and application needs
How we built the solution.
Unified Communications and Collaboration
Business happens when it happens—not only at scheduled meeting times. Be sure your people can connect with each other quickly and reliably. Give your workforce access to the collaboration services they need to work together and get the job done from virtually anywhere their work takes them.