Renewal Checkbook – Annual Option – 2 Year Term
Subject to the Conditions below, a Customer signing a renewal Verizon Business service agreement (“Agreement”) for eligible services within the United States will receive a credit equal to 20% of the Annual Volume Commitment (the “Renewal Checkbook Credit”) in each year of the contract term.
Customer will receive the annual credit in the 6th month of each year of the agreement, with the first credit in the sixth month following the Effective Date of the Agreement. The second year credit will come in the 18th month following the Effective Date of the Agreement
1. The promotion must be included in the signed Agreement, submitted by January 31, 2021, under which Customer subscribes to one or more of the following MCI Legacy Company-provided services.
Managed IP PBX (Company-provided)
Metro Private Line Access Service (DS1, DS0, DS3
3. The maximum cumulative credit that Customer may receive under this promotion is $250,000.
4. The Checkbook Credit may not be applied against taxes, charges for unauthorized calls, prior outstanding balances owed to Verizon, termination or underutilization charges associated with term plans or program commitments, or disputed charges.
5. The benefits of this promotion may not be used in conjunction with the following promotions: Regional Checkbook Monthly Option v2.0, RVP Checkbook – Monthly Option v2.0, and LD Voice - Inbound Attack Promotion v 2.0.
5. If Customer terminates the Agreement prior to the time the next Checkbook Credit is to be applied, Customer will not be eligible for that month’s Checkbook Credit and any unused credit amount at the time of termination is forfeited.
6. The Checkbook Credit may only be applied against invoices for services provided under the Agreement by MCI Communications Services, Inc. d/b/a Verizon Business Services; MCImetro Access Transmission Services, LLC. d/b/a Verizon Access Transmission Services; MCImetro Access Transmission Services of Virginia, Inc. d/b/a Verizon Access Transmission Services of Virginia; or MCImetro Access Transmission Services of Massachusetts, Inc. d/b/a Verizon Access Transmission Services of Massachusetts.
7. The Checkbook Credit may only be applied against invoices for services provided by MCI Legacy Company under the agreement.