1. Definitions: For the purposes of this Section, the following definitions apply:
“Gold” means Enhanced Traffic Management Gold CAR. Gold charges appear as “EF Real Time” charges on Customer’s invoice.
“ICB” means that charges are determined on an individual case basis.
“NA” means that the specified service, speed or feature is not available.
“Silver” means Standard Service Silver CAR and Enhanced Traffic Management ETM Silver CAR. Silver charges appear as “PIP Connection Fee” charges on Customer’s invoice.
"Sub-rate" means a Fractional DS3.
“VPOP” means Private IP services using a transmission node that backhauls Customer’s traffic to a Private IP provider-edge router in a nearby location.
2. International Access: Company standard rates and charges for International Access service apply.
2.1 Lit Building: Company’s standard list rates, in effect at the time of circuit installation, apply for international circuits providing lit building (i.e., Type 1) local access service to non-US-based ports.
2.2 Non-lit Building: For international circuits providing non-lit building local access service to non-US-based ports, the PTT access rate in effect at the time of order based on the conversion of the local currency to US dollars at the exchange rate in effect at time of order applies.
3. Monthly Recurring, Non-Recurring and Feature Charges
3.1 Pre-VBS I Charges: Actual port speeds and CAR bandwidths available may be 10 kbps to 25 kbps lower than those listed, depending on port speeds and CAR bandwidths offered by the local loop. The following charges apply:
3.2 VBS I Charges: VBS I Domestic and International Port and CAR MRCs and NRCs:
· Domestic MRCs and NRCs for each port and CAR are effective on the service activation date for such port or CAR.
Ethernet service is available only in the U.S. Mainland and may also be limited by other factors. International discounts apply to Puerto Rico and Alaska.
· For international service, actual port speeds and CAR bandwidths available may be 10 kbps to 25 kbps lower than those listed, depending on port speeds and CAR bandwidths offered by the local loop.
The following charges apply:
· If Customer orders the Multiple VRF feature and selects port level queuing with Customer’s subscription to ETM, Customer will pay an additional port level charge based on the EF CAR rates for the Customer’s selected speed.
· Effective December 1, 2014, the Monthly Recurring Charges for 2 Mbps Ethernet ports in the U.S. Mainland and Hawaii provided via Verizon’s Optimized Service platform have been reduced as follows:
· VBSII 2Mbps Ethernet Port: $1,657
· VBS III 2Mbps Ethernet Port: $1,023
· VBSIIIB 2Mbps Ethernet Port: $833