Ethernet Private Line Access (EPL Access)
(formerly Ethernet Private Line U.S. Access)
I. SERVICE DESCRIPTION
Ethernet Private Line Access (EPL Access) is an interstate service provided in a Type 1 network configuration on the MCI Legacy Company-owned network and in a Type 3 network configuration in Company ILEC and Company ILEC affiliate-served areas. EPL Access is a dedicated local access arrangement across the MCI Legacy Companys or Type 1 designated facilities (MCI Legacy Company/Type 1 Facility) fiber-optic network between a Customer's designated premises and either: i) the MCI Legacy Company/Type 1 Facilitys Point-of-Presence (POP) or, ii) the Company ILEC network Type 3 POP, in order to provide Customer access to MCI Legacy Company/Type 1 Facility network services or the Company or Company-affiliate-served facility network services using Ethernet technology as a terminating solution. Prior to March 1, 2012, EPL Access may only be used to connect to Ethernet Private Line National, Ethernet Private Line International or Internet Dedicated Ethernet Network Services. Between March 1, 2012 and July 31, 2012, EPL Access may only be used to connect to Ethernet Private Line National and Ethernet Private Line International. On or After August 1, 2012, EPL Access may only be used to connect to Ethernet Private Line National, Ethernet Private Line International, Internet Dedicated Gigabit Port Only (Type 1 Customer Location only) and PIP Port Only Gigabit Ethernet (Type 1 Customer Location only).
Network Configuration. EPL Access is available in the following configurations:
1. Type 1. Type 1 access service is provided entirely on MCI Legacy Company-owned fiber within a building, or on other Company facilities designated as Type 1 and the circuit itself is furnished via MCI Legacy Company or Type 1 Company facilities.
2. Type 3. Type 3 access service is provided in the Company ILEC operating area and by facilities which are neither MCI Legacy Company-owned fiber within a building or on other Company facilities which are designated as Type 1.
II. DEFINITIONS: The Online Definitions apply.
III. FEATURES AND OPTIONS: There are no additional features or options.
IV. RATES AND CHARGES
1. Monthly Recurring and Non-Recurring Charges. The following monthly recurring and non-recurring charges apply to EPL Access service circuits:
2. Administrative Nonrecurring Charges apply.
4. Paper Invoice Charge applies.
5. Property Tax Recovery Charge applies.
6. Convenience Payment Charge applies.
7. Administrative Expense Fee applies.
V. TERMS AND CONDITIONS: The Online Master Terms - Terms and Conditions of Service apply, except as follows.