DO-NOT-CALL ACCESS SERVICE
I. Service Description: For Customers with Long Distance Voice Services circuits (and/or lines) with Do-Not-Call Access Service (Do-Not-Call), Company sends a query for each Customer outbound call to a third-party-provided service, asking whether the number called (referred to as an ANI) is on a do-not-call list that applies to Customer. Upon receiving a response from the third party-provided service, Company will either complete the call if the response is positive, or not complete the call if the response is negative (or if no response is received).
II. Definitions: The General Definitions apply.
III. Features And Options: None.
IV. Rates And Charges: Do-Not-Call is available to Customer without charge.
V. Terms And Conditions: In addition to the General Terms and Conditions, the following applies:
1. Prerequisites: Customer must have an outbound Voice service with Company to obtain Do-Not-Call Access.
2. Third-Party Blocking Service: A third party provides the service upon which Do-Not-Call Access relies to indicate whether an outbound call should be blocked or completed (based upon Customers arrangement with the third party-provider of the blocking service). Customer is responsible for contracting directly with that third party to provide such service. MCI has no responsibility for any aspect of Customers relationship with the third party providing such blocking service, or for the performance or nonperformance of the blocking service.
3. Changes: Company reserves the right to change or terminate Do-Not-Call in any aspect or in its entirety, at any time. Company will provide thirty days notice before terminating Do-Not-Call.
4. Availability Limitations/Outages: Do-Not-Call is not available in all locations or with all Company outbound calling services. Do-Not-Call depends on Companys receipt of responses from the third-party-provided service to Companys call-completion inquiries, and will not function properly if for any reason (internal or external) Company does not receive those responses.
5. No Warranty or Liability: DO-NOT-CALL IS PROVIDED AT NO CHARGE, AS-IS, AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. WITHOUT LIMITATION, Company HAS NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER IN CONNECTION WITH DO-NOT-CALL, INCLUDING ANY LIABILITY ASSOCIATED WITH THE FAILURE OF DO-NOT-CALL TO FUNCTION PROPERLY OR AT ALL.
6. Indemnification: Without limitation, Customer indemnifies Company for all liability related to Customers use of Do-Not-Call.
7. Resale: Do-Not-Call is for use only by Customer and may not be resold.