Small businesses have many of the same IT needs as enterprises. Yet it can seem like most solutions are built exclusively for large companies. Now, small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) can get enterprisegrade, unified endpoint management (UEM) and security with the MobileIron® RED bundle. MobileIron RED is a full-featured mobile security and management solution built for small businesses. It uses MobileIron’s trusted, mobile-centric security platform to deliver seamless, secure access to business apps and data, while maintaining control over privacy. With MobileIron RED, you can manage and secure mobile deployments for iOS, Android®, macOS® and Windows® 10 from a single console. Plus, it can help you cut down on costly data overage charges by allowing you to remove high-data usage apps from employee devices, set Wi-Fi–only access for apps on iOS devices and block certain web sites to prevent employees from streaming via browsers.
- Provide an all-in-one UEM and security solution customized for SMBs
- Enable and secure business services across smartphones, tablets, laptops and desktops using just one system
- Easily upgrade to MobileIron Threat Defense to help defend against mobile hacking, without the need to deploy additional solutions
- Leverage out-of-the-box, SMB-specific deployment packages to help you get up and running quickly
- Deploy a secure workspace with app-specific virtual private networks (VPNs) for MobileIron AppConnect-enabled apps
- Support an inline gateway that manages, encrypts and secures traffic between mobile devices and back-end systems
- Help maintain privacy for emails, contacts, calendars and tasks on iOS and Android devices
- Enable fast, easy delivery of business and productivity apps to employee devices, through Apple® Device Enrollment Program (DEP) and Volume Purchase Program (VPP), Android enterprise zero-touch enrollment and Windows Autopilot
- Help reduce the potential for costly data overage charges
- Allow employees to securely access, annotate, share and view documents across a variety of email, on-premises and cloud content management systems
- Provide a secure mobile browser that enables employees to access internal web resources on their devices, quickly and easily
To learn more about MobileIron RED, contact your Verizon Wireless business specialist.
Services and/or features are not available in all countries/locations, and may be procured from in-country providers in select countries. We continue to expand our service availability around the world. Please consult your Verizon representative for service availability. Contact us.