Whether you’re a government institution, financial institution, insurance company or law firm, you have one thing in common with other enterprise businesses: You have specific business needs when it comes to documenting what goes on between employees, customers and business partners. Whether for regulatory compliance, for e-discovery needs or to protect your company from employee or customer malfeasance in litigation-prone industries, capturing and archiving communications is one of your priorities. Governance around collecting these interactions can be challenging in a static office environment, and even more so in a world where business takes place on cloud and mobile-based platforms.
Verizon’s Message Archiving solution can help you improve your enterprise’s communications archiving strategy. Our solution makes it easier to capture and archive all SMS/MMS messages sent to and received from corporate-enabled Verizon Wireless mobile devices.
- Coverage. Messages can be tracked when customers are on the Verizon Wireless network and when they’re roaming on Verizon Wireless partner networks.
- Device support. Since it’s a network-based solution, all Verizon Wireless devices are supported.
- Simplicity. By providing a network-based solution, we unburden IT managers from the responsibility of managing yet another mobile over-the-top application.
- No need for training. The application is self-supporting; no need to check and see that it’s installed, enabled and working. • Archiving choices. Customers can archive their messages in their cloud or on a server within their own IT environment.
- Customer experience. The customer experience is familiar. Customers use their mobile devices just like normal, while we capture and archive SMS/MMS messages in the background.
- Integration. The solution is compatible with some of the top archiving vendors in the industry.
Features and benefits
Our portfolio includes solutions like Verizon Field Force Manager as well as industry expert partnerships like CSG, Tellus, CellTrak and many others. By choosing Verizon, your home healthcare organization gets technologies like near-real time tracking and monitoring, streamlined point-of-care documentation, and simple and reliable communication and collaboration that can help with EVV.
Mobile healthcare technology has been shown to deliver measurable benefits, including improved patient outcomes and more engaged and satisfied patients.2 It also regularly demonstrates a solid return on investment, by empowering more efficient and better informed care delivery and lower hospital readmissions.2
Services and/or features are not available in all countries/locations, and may be procured from in-country providers in select countries. We continue to expand our service availability around the world. Please consult your Verizon representative for service availability. Contact us.