It's about you and your experience with us.
Let’s make the future happen together in Naples, FL on December 11 and 12 at the 2019 User Forum. It’ll be a great time near the end of this year to meet. Please come share your experiences with us, have meaningful conversations to influence future solutions and learn from best-practice discussions with your peers. Your feedback is valuable to us.
We want to hear all about the challenges, learnings and experiences you’ve had with Verizon. This Verizon event is your chance to share in person as a Verizon VIP about what’s working and what’s not. And most of all, we want to collaborate with you on your future needs.
Be our guest at the Naples Grande Beach Resort.
Enjoy a two-night stay on us.
When: December 11–12, 2019
Where: 475 Seagate Drive, Naples, FL 34103
Get here and we’ll take care of the rest. Your hotel stay for two nights and scheduled meals at the Naples Grande Beach Resort is on us. Please book your hotel through our registration link.Register now
Rethink success with two of today's best leaders.
Get inspired by Yancey Strickler, cofounder and former CEO of Kickstarter, and Jill Ellis, former head coach of the U.S. women's soccer team.
Yancey Strickler gained unprecedented success by introducing the world to crowdfunding. Kickstarter has helped people raise more than $4 billion. Strickler has been recognized as a Young Global Leader by the World Economic Forum and one of Fast Company’s Most Creative People. His first book, “This Could Be Our Future: A Manifesto for a More Generous World,” is available on October 29.
Jill Ellis is one of the most successful coaches in the history of American soccer, winning eight major tournaments and only losing seven matches. She most notably guided Team USA to World Cup victories in 2015 and 2019. While serving as head coach, Ellis was also the development director of the United States Soccer Federation. Ellis is currently an ambassador for U.S. Soccer.
Meet with our experts and get more than the inside scoop.
As a VIP event attendee, you can network with industry peers in similar roles and provide important feedback on the products and services you use every day.
We’ll have product-specific discussions and present the current state of our products and roadmap. The 2019 Verizon User Forum event will focus on key interactive tracks. Register today and get first choice on the sessions you want to attend.
- Transforming your network into an engine for growth and innovation
- Enabling simple, secure and reliable solutions for your mobile workforce
- Zero Trust Network (Software Defined Perimeter)
- Protecting the ever-growing attack surface
- Enhancing workforce productivity utilizing modern collaboration tools
- Personalizing communications and exploring how to engage with customers the way they want
- Verizon's Digital First Customer Experience
- Using technology and data to transform innovative ideas into business solutions
- The path to 5G: Are you ready?
- Moving From Reactive to Proactive with IoT Data for Companies with Mobile Workers (Verizon Connect)
- Verizon and Nokia’s insights on how private LTE will enhance the Enterprise business
- Quantum Computing and Quantum Key Distribution - Leveraging this emerging technology
It's happening here.
Experience the charm of Naples
Be with us at the luxurious Naples Grande Beach Resort, conveniently located to explore the town and enjoy nearby activities. Discover engaging things to see and do or indulge in this exclusive beach property for a leisurely retreat.Discover the resort
Know the risks you face.Read the report
If you think your business isn’t a target for a data breach, think again. No organization is completely safe. All organizations face unique security challenges. Learn how to be more vigilant in our 2019 Data Breach Investigation Report.
Pella unifies communications to build teamwork and control costs.Learn more
Pella upgraded its communications to enable team collaboration across the country.