Private IP: Get a network that grows with your business.
Your organization has never stood still. After all, to succeed, you can’t ever stop evolving or growing. The same thing goes for your network. Demands from new apps and business processes require an innovative network that can provide simple and flexible coverage around the world.
Verizon Private IP can help make sure your network is as broad and dynamic as your organization. It lets you build a flexible, scalable network that offers any-to-any IP connectivity while giving you excellent security and reliability. It’s a virtual private network (VPN) based on multiprotocol label switching (MPLS) that can overlay your existing infrastructure and grow along with your organization. To you, that means simple, secure connections for whatever business challenge comes your way.
Deliver dependable connectivity all across the world.
You need to connect with businesses next door and affiliates and customers on the other side of the world. Our Private IP solution is available in more than 170 markets and we’re continuing to expand as we team with reputable carriers around the world to offer your organization consistent quality and service.
Your intranet not only allows your employees to communicate, it also protects valuable company and employee data. You may have a similar portal for customers and vendors or connect with them through a robust and secure e-business platform. IP-based WANs, like Verizon Private IP, combine all the elements you need to support intranets and e-business applications. You get the benefit of a more efficient network while you simplify the way you do business.
Through Private IP, we provide networking for thousands of customer networks, spanning hundreds of thousands of connections. This gives us the experience necessary to build a solution that can help power the growth of your enterprise. Whether you manage your own network or join the more than 4,000 customer networks under the care of our managed services team, you’ll get a WAN that adapts to your demands fast, helping your users stay productive and your business stay competitive.
Using Secure Cloud Interconnect, Verizon Private IP provides true usage-based billing and customer-controlled quality of service for cloud connectivity.
Be prepared for whatever your network throws at you.
Our Private IP solution treats your mission-critical applications the way you want them to be treated: with the speed and priority “mission critical” implies. It provides a foundation that can automate your business processes for e-commerce, shared intranets and more. Private IP means flexible transport and secure access. Whether connecting to remote offices or to the cloud, this service provides a simple, secure and reliable solution for all your data and applications. We offer:
- Scalability – Connect multiple locations and configurations within your VPN and let your users access your network around the globe.
- Cost control – Consolidate data, voice and video services through a single connection, which can improve productivity while helping control training, travel and communication expenses.
- Varying classes of service – Use six classes of service to prioritize all types of network traffic for low latency, low jitter and high availability.
- Flexible IP routing – Guide traffic along the best routes for your organization with support for multiple encapsulation methods and routing protocols.
- Flexibility – Choose from multiple levels of control, ranging from simple monitoring and notification to project-related professional services and fully outsourced network management.
- Handle inconsistent demands – Be prepared to handle planned and unplanned traffic spikes with Burstable Billing and Dynamic Network Manager, which support your business needs both automatically and on demand.*
- Exceptional service – Get 24- hour customer service, advanced reporting capabilities and competitive service level agreements (SLAs).
Plus, we are continually evolving our Private IP solution. With Secure Cloud Interconnect, Private IP now provides on-demand, consumption-based bandwidth to a growing ecosystem of leading cloud service providers. This capability, along with the ability to pair Private IP with segregated Verizon Wireless 4G LTE access, makes Private IP an effective way to meet the demands of agile businesses growth.
Power your growth.
Through Private IP, we provide networking for thousands of customer networks, spanning hundreds of thousands of connections. Whether you manage your own network or join the more than 4,000 customer networks under the care of our managed services team, you’ll get a WAN that adapts to demands fast, helping users stay productive and your business stay competitive.
To find out how you can securely connect your global enterprise while leveraging your existing investments, visit: http://www.verizonenterprise.com/products/networking/private-ip/.