M2M solutions for finance increase customer satisfaction with easier access to banking services. Today’s financial organizations need to constantly evolve in order to stay competitive in the marketplace.
Increased demands, such as securing personal information, providing a seamless customer experience across delivery channels and maintaining business continuity, are critical to deepening your customer relationships and helping your business thrive.
To gain real advantage, you need to improve your operations by:
- Enhancing systems integrity and uptime.
- Improving security verification capabilities.
- Maintaining regulatory compliance.
- Controlling costs and increasing customer satisfaction with more efficient self-service options, such as ATMs and kiosks.
Machine-to-machine (M2M) technology can help your organization meet these needs through the exchange of data between your business infrastructure and remote assets.
This enables you to quickly adapt to customer demands by analyzing and acting on the information intelligently. M2M technology empowers you to:
- Improve revenue streams by decreasing disruptions in critical business functions.
- Secure customer data by providing device-to-device identity authentication protection.
- Increase customer satisfaction with self-service capabilities using wireless ATMs and kiosks.
- Improve monitoring and tracking with near real-time access to transaction data.
Transforming your business with M2M solutions
Verizon enables M2M solutions for finance that help you:
- Increase operational efficiencies by monitoring, controlling and managing your remote assets.
- Accelerate decision making and response times to enhance the customer experience.
- Increase infrastructure efficiencies to improve return on investment.
Verizon brings together critical solution providers and a wealth of network experience to help you get your M2M solution in place—fast.
We team with top vertical-solution providers and strategic partners to enable M2M solutions over America’s largest 4G LTE network.
Device and module portfolio
Our vendors have modules that are certified to run on our data network for a broad portfolio of M2M solutions.
Flexible pricing models
Verizon provides competitive pricing and will work with your business to help you improve value and efficiencies. Our pricing structures provide flexibility to address varying customer business models.
Because your business needs are unique, Verizon and its Partner Program members and Open Development providers offer a variety of solutions with different connectivity options. For static devices with low-bandwidth requirements, 2G or 3G connectivity is the right option for the price.
Other uses, like streaming surveillance video, benefit from 4G LTE. With Verizon vendors, you have choices to enable the right solution for your network connectivity.
The Verizon Open Development program is designed to allow and encourage the development community to create new devices and bring these to the market on the Verizon Wireless network. Our network currently has more than 7 million M2M connections and counting. Verizon Open Development providers can help you create cutting-edge M2M solutions for your business and customers.
M2M partner solutions for finance
Every business can benefit from smart alliances. That’s why we’ve teamed with leading solution providers to promote a range of innovative M2M solutions that can help you transform your business and reach your communication goals. Plus, we provide the expertise and experience you need to help you manage your solution from planning to implementation. For finance companies, we have included a sampling of solutions from our Partner Program members, Open Development programs and strategic partners.
Ventus fully managed wireless networks and Encore Networks wireless routers—which are fully managed nPhase® devices—provide connectivity solutions to help you manage self-service ATMs in remote areas, so you can provide your customers with 24/7 access to banking services. The Encore C2C™ accommodates both traditional analog modem and Ethernet connections in the same device, improving service reliability and data throughput. With wireless ATM, your customers can conduct more transactions and you can save on your current capital expenditures while controlling your operating expenses.
Wireless primary and backup
Verizon primary and backup solutions offer a private IP connection between your enterprise network and your branch offices for seamless communications, so you stay operational even when landlines fail.
With Cradlepoint® mobile broadband routers and service on the Verizon network, you get a mobile branch solution that is up and running quickly and gives you the ability to easily manage transaction data. Now you can deploy temporary branch offices where and when you need them, so you can attract new customers and provide convenient banking on the go.
Use case: wireless ATM
Convenient banking from remote locations.
Your national bank has 650 off-premises ATMs located across the country. You want to provide convenient self-service banking to your customers where they are, day or night. You also need to control costs associated with the installation and use of the ATMs, while maintaining uptime and secure access to transaction data.
- Encore or Ventus IP-based wireless network routers in remote ATMs
- Shared wireless wide area network (WWAN) connection to support multiple ATMs
- Verizon Wireless 3G and 4G LTE networks
- Fast and easy deployment of self-service ATMs where you need them, in more locations, to better serve your customers
- Persistent, reliable connectivity for critical financial transactions
- Control costs by removing the need for wireline installments
- Increased capacity for ATM management, content distribution and advertising
- Ability to alleviate weather- or construction- related outages
Use case: mobile branch
Setting up new accounts on campus.
Today’s tech-savvy college students expect mobile banking capabilities to make their life easier. They want to be able to set up new accounts where it is convenient: on campus.
As a branch office of a regional bank, you want to capitalize on this unique opportunity by offering temporary offices at nearby universities for a few weeks, so students don’t have to leave campus to open an account. Cradlepoint wireless routers provide fast, secure connectivity for mobile branches, using the Verizon Wireless Private Network.
- Cradlepoint MBR1200 mobile broadband routers
- Verizon Wireless Private Network
- Faster time to market for new mobile branch locations
- Reduced cost of launching and operating temporary offices
- Secure access to back-end bank information systems
- Increased revenue streams as a result of new market opportunities
The Verizon difference
Verizon Wireless operates America’s largest and most reliable 4G LTE network.
We build and manage networks that keep you connected when you are on the go. We provide the expertise you need to help efficiently transform your business with flexible pricing and business models, a broad portfolio of devices and modules, integrated services and the most advanced technology.
Talk to your business specialist for more information about M2M solutions for finance.