Secure and manage mobile devices, applications and content while providing employees with the devices they need and the privacy and smart user experience they want.
Smartphones and tablets have changed the way people use applications and content in their personal lives. Now employees want that same convenient experience at work. To meet this growing demand, IT needs an enterprise mobility management (EMM) solution that can provide the office applications and the content users want while maintaining privacy and data security while on the move.
By offering an EMM solution that meets both user demands and IT needs, MobileIron helps you become truly mobile. The MobileIron platform allows you to secure and manage devices, apps and content while giving your employees access to corporate data on the devices they choose. This platform helps boost productivity while giving you the peace of mind that corporate content and resources are secure.
MobileIron is built for comprehensive mobile IT solutions so you can spend more time driving business and less time securing mobile devices.
The network matters.
MobileIron services are available on America’s largest 4G LTE network from Verizon Wireless.
Key advantages of MobileIron
- Compatible with key device management solutions. MobileIron supports the Apple Device Enrollment Program, Samsung Knox, and Google Android for Work.
- A comprehensive and secure mobile IT infrastructure. MobileIron provides the secure infrastructure you need, whether it’s cloud-hosted through MiCloud or hosted on-premises behind your company firewall via MiCore.
- A wide variety of providers. Through its AppConnect Partner Program, and as a member of the AppConfig community, MobileIron enables a broad range of mobile enterprise solution providers to help you become truly mobile.
- Support for an array of apps, operating systems, devices and deployment configurations. MobileIron helps you bring mobility to your business while supporting your existing IT investments.
The MobileIron difference
With MobileIron EMM solution, you get:
- Flexible back-end infrastructure. MobileIron can integrate with your existing solutions for email, content, identity management and network access.
- A rich library of secure mobile applications. MobileIron has assembled a large and varied group of app partners, including major enterprise vendors.
- Many support options. Users have the flexibility to choose their devices while IT can support those devices in a secure and stable environment.
- A well-built platform. You can feel confident in the long-term success of your mobile initiatives.
- Enterprise mobility management
- Device management
- Application management
- Content management
- Multi-operating-system management
- Bring your own device (BYOD)
- Mobile security
- Products for industry-specific solutions
Every business can benefit from smart alliances. That’s why we’ve teamed with leading solution providers such as MobileIron to promote a range of innovative solutions that can help you reach your communication goals. Plus, we provide the expertise and experience you need to help you manage your EMM solution from planning to implementation.
Choose the best network
The service is one part of the equation for helping your business. A widely available, stable wireless network is the other. That’s why it makes sense to choose America’s largest, most reliable 4G LTE network from Verizon Wireless.
Of course, it also helps that you get:
- Simple, online account management.
- Secure data transmission.
- 24/7 technical support.
- Highly responsive customer support.
- Discounts that increase with your spending.
To learn more about MobileIron EMM solution, contact your Verizon Wireless business specialist or visit