Take advantage of the services that match how you want to manage mobility.
Verizon Mobile Business Solutions and IBM® MaaS360® with Watson Unified Endpoint Management give you the combined capabilities and leadership in mobility, cloud, connectivity and endpoint security. You can customize IBM® MaaS360® with Watson to make endpoint security and management easier with four tiers of services.
- Mobile device management: Get broad visibility into devices, security and your network.
- Mobile application management: Distribute, manage and protect applications across devices.
- Container app: Separate work and personal apps and data on devices.
- Patch and update management for laptops: Schedule distribution and installation of Windows OS and macOS patches.
- Identity management: Set up application single sign-on as well as conditional access to trusted devices.
- Advisor service: Discover security vulnerabilities and emerging threats to endpoints, apps and data.
- Mobile expense management: Prevent costly overages by monitoring and enforcing data use.
Includes all Essentials features, plus:
- Secure mobile mail: Contain and encrypt corporate e-mail, contacts and calendar.
- Secure mobile chat: Enhance on-the-go collaboration with protected instant messaging.
Includes all Deluxe features, plus:
- Secure mobile browser: Deliver secure access to intranet sites and block known malicious websites.
- Gateway for browser: Securely access intranet, web apps and network resources without a VPN.
- Mobile content management: Deliver distributed content from SharePoint, Box and Google Drive.
- Gateway for documents: Retrieve enterprise documents securely.
- Mobile application security: Protect access to private enterprise apps to help prevent data loss.
- Gateway for apps: Add a per-app VPN to integrate behind-the-firewall data in private apps.
- OS VPN: Preserve the native VPN experience for iOS and Android users.
Includes all Premiere features, plus:
- Mobile document editor: Collaborate securely in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and text files.
- Mobile document sync: Safely synchronize content across managed devices and the cloud.
- Mobile threat management: Detect, analyze and automatically remediate malware and compromised devices.