Streamline the customer journey across channels.
Customers want seamless transitions from channel to channel when they communicate with you. Live Agents allow customers to have a single, fluid conversation with your brand, no matter who they talk to and what tool they use. You can deliver a consistent customer experience across all channels—web, mobile apps or through a messenger platform.
What is Live Agent?
Live Agent is a digital customer experience solution that helps your agents deliver personalized assistance at critical moments using a single interface across your web and app infrastructure to route communications. Paired with Verizon Virtual Agent, it provides a one-click connection to human agents via chat, voice or video.
How does Live Agent work?
Live Agent, delivered via software as a service, uses web real-time communications - on your website, mobile app or popular messaging apps -to enable your agents to engage with customers over chat, voice, and one or two-way video conversations via the internet. Integrate it with the agent desktop or use stand-alone.
Features & benefits
Live Agent lets you engage customers in real time, across multiple channels that are delivered within your agent desktop
- In-context data transfer. Pass along data so customers don’t need to retell their story
- In-app engagement. No need for agents to jump programs to connect with customers
- Orchestrated agent availability. Configure your system to identify priority customers
- Intelligent escalation. Avoid consumer roadblocks by servicing at the right time
Why Verizon Live Agent?
- Integrates with Verizon Virtual Agent for seamless escalation of automated interactions to human agents
- Facilitates text, voice and one- and two-way video across multiple channels
- Cost-effective platform makes use of WebRTC, opposed to traditional telephony
*Contact Center Satisfaction Index (CCSI) Report 2018