This U.S. military branch wanted to improve its operational efficiency and extend network visibility across multiple locations—all without sacrificing security.
- Needed to quickly, reliably and securely transmit and access information virtually anytime, anywhere
- Seamless interoperability with the global Defense Information System Network (DISN) was critical
- Supporting Continental United States (CONUS) operations required a centralized, managed network
By working with Verizon, the military branch was able to deploy a closed, private networking solution that securely serves all of its locations.
- We provided Private IP to military branch sites
- The military branch now has cyber security defense and dedicated management of servers and gateways
How we built the solution.