The company needed a secure, reliable way to maintain compliance for SCADA communications.
- Needed multiple supervisory control and data acquisition (SCADA) technologies due to a large footprint
- Required 100% uptime for the mandated SCADA system
- Wanted to increase reliability beyond what legacy systems could provide
- Needed to maintain security while moving to Internet of Things (IoT)
With reliable uptime, controlled costs and strong security on a unified network, the utility company has greater peace of mind.
- Maintain continuous monitoring uptime for 65 million customers with added redundancy and failover switching
- Control long distance costs by migrating to SIP trunking over MPLS
- Protect critical data using SCADA technologies on a secure network
- Reduce risk of fines with fast, reliable monitoring to address mandates for on-time reporting
How we built the solution.