The operator’s outdated network could no longer support current business needs.
- Traditional, old-fashioned PBX system could not support a high level of global collaboration
- Internet use had outgrown available bandwidth
- Employee and customer interaction with web apps and internet portals had to be secure
- Current network was not cost-efficient
Our solution helped create a more efficient, productive and modern network.
- Verizon provided employees with Skype for Business, working closely with local providers
- The new internet platform has U.S. and Europe pillars, and each serves as back-up for the other
- Verizon designed, deployed and continues to manage the centralized network with a unified SD WAN
How we built the solution.