The operator’s outdated network could no longer support current business needs.
- Traditional, old-fashioned PBX system could not support a high level of global collaboration
- Internet use had outgrown available bandwidth
- Employee and customer interaction with web apps and internet portals had to be secure
- Current network was not cost-efficient
Our solution helped create a more efficient, productive and modern network.
- Verizon provided employees with Skype for Business, working closely with local providers
- The new internet platform has U.S. and Europe pillars, and each serves as back-up for the other
- Verizon designed, deployed and continues to manage the centralized network with a unified SD WAN
How we built the solution.
Unified Communications and Collaboration
Business happens when it happens—not only at scheduled meeting times. Be sure your people can connect with each other quickly and reliably. Give your workforce access to the collaboration services they need to work together and get the job done from virtually anywhere their work takes them.