Simplify mobile device management.
Verizon Mobility Consulting Services
Mobility moves your business. Decisions can’t wait. Customers want demands met now. New opportunities don’t last long. But even the strongest IT departments struggle with the complexities of mobiledeployments. The more important mobility becomes, the harder mobile device management seems.
When you adopt new mobile technologies, how do you make sense of costs and keep them under control? Dealing with contracts from multiple carriers is never easy. Identifying and managing all your employees’ different devices can be a nightmare. Getting them the apps they need and making sure they know how to use them isn’t any better. And you need to be able to manage and secure all those apps and your users’ devices.
Can the time, resources and effort you spend identifying and managing the moving parts of mobility be better spent on moving your business forward? Verizon mobile device management program, Mobility Professional Services, gives you the freedom to put your focus where it belongs.
Make mobile device management an asset, not a headache.
To help you make mobility a business asset instead of a challenge, we offer Verizon Mobility Consulting Services as part of our professional consulting services suite. It gives you services across the mobility life cycle that help you better understand, manage, protect and use your mobile technologies.
Our consultants can share their expertise with you in several key mobility areas.
- Enterprise-class mobile infrastructure assessment and design
- Mobile collaboration
- Line-of-business applications
- Corporate security and risk management across the mobile workforce
- Mobile deployment of applications and developments
Move your business forward with mobile device management expertise.
You need the right mobility expertise and help to get your business where you want it to go. You can choose from a variety of our consulting services options to help you get their:
Mobile deployment strategy
To help you control costs, drive productivity and hit ROI targets, we can help you create a mobile deployment plan tailored to your goals. You can also receive advice and guidance on the following:
- Expense and inventory management
- Logistics and procurement
- Device management
- Applications management functions
World-class expertise and resources
- Strong delivery relationships with Accenture, Sybase, EMC and other leading mobility technology providers
- More than a decade of experience in planning, executing and managing Voice over IP (VoIP) and converged mobile applications
- Extensive custom mobility-application development experience in .NET, JAVA and the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Able to use market-leading Verizon Wireless assets as part of a total mobility portfolio
Dedicated implementation consulting
Our dedicated program managers can take the lead in preparing for, executing and supporting your mobility plan. They can train your staff on how to effectively support your mobility program.
Telecom expense management advisory and consulting
To help you better understand your assets and control expenses, we can create expense baselines for you and deliver wireless expense audits.
Mobile device policy development
To make sure you have the mobility controls and security you need in place, we can evaluate your policies and standards for your current device and subscriber services. We can also help you create new policies and standards.
We offer an unsurpassed combination of managed and professional services to support the mobility life cycle.
Mobile governance, risk and compliance best-practices consulting
You need to be sure you’re meeting industry best practices and standards. To help you, our experts will analyze your current mobile security program. Where needed, we’ll help you create, evaluate and update your policies and controls.
Mobility security assessment and policy consulting
We’ll work with you to evaluate and update your existing mobile device management policies and create new ones that better secure your mobile devices and applications.
Verizon is the largest 4G LTE provider in the U.S. Our Professional Services teams focus on delivering the full life cycle of services across both Internet of Things (IoT) and mobility. Our proven expertise can help you streamline business operations and simplify mobile device management with a plan to:
- Address your complete mobility life cycle.
- Reduce your mobility IT burden and better control expenses.
- Meet the growing demand for expertise in remote work and mobile technologies.
- Address mobility issues across your entire business.
To learn more about how Verizon Mobility Consulting Services can simplify mobility management, contact your Mobile Device Management and link to the MDM page: www.verizonenterprise.com/products/mobility/enterprise-mobility-management-security/mobile-device-management.