The company needed to control capital costs, invest in its new strategic vision and expand service offerings.
- Following its acquisition, the network was too complex to manage
- IT staff couldn’t resolve redundant hardware and performance issues
- The service roadmap required a strategy for voice, video and IoT
Our professional and managed services teams provided SD WAN, Private IP and IoT solutions to help the manufacturer execute its technology roadmap.
- Deployed SDN and IWAN to deliver a reliable network for video, voice and new IoT services
- Simplified the network and eliminated redundant hardware
- Delivered Private IP with MPLS solution and customer premises equipment (CPE) services
Verizon solutions helped the company reduce hardware, improve communications and offer new IoT services without adding to the load on IT.
- 3-to-1 reduction of communications assets per site
- 100+ remote sites upgraded with voice and video options
- 1 vendor for streamlined communications across 13 countries
How we built the solution.