The company needed to be ready for new Affordable Care Act (ACA) mandates and new business, but it lacked multi-channel contact solutions that could scale capacity on demand.
- Legacy systems couldn’t support organizational growth
- Inbound and outbound call capacity was limited
- Patient response time and other mandates in the ACA needed to be addressed
Our professional services team helped the company keep up with a 200 percent increase in business—including fluctuating seasonal work—with a platform that quickly scales to meet demand.
- Streamlined customer communications with Virtual Contact Center supported by Verizon IP Toll Free and IP Trunking
- Automatically adjusted call routing to agents across locations
- Integrated click to chat and email solutions
- Managed near real-time reporting, queuing and outbound campaigns
Verizon helped the company gain greater visibility into its contact center with near real-time reporting. We also added multi-channel capabilities, helped improve response times and created on-demand capacity.
- Expedited customer service and reduced wait times with increased capacity and fast, integrated, multi-channel chat and email solutions
- Controlled costs by using existing PBX equipment and implementing IP for inbound calls
- Increased productivity with automatic call route calling to available agents
- Improved marketing and payment processes by using contact center data to inform campaigns and resolve billing issues
How we built the solution.