The organization lacked a streamlined modern network architecture and strong security strategy.
- Needed to move applications to public and private clouds.
- Insufficient bandwidth to support core operations and future roadmap.
- Complex, resource-intensive and costly networks managed by multiple providers.
Our technologies helped the organization update its network architecture and access better tools for collaboration and communications.
- Built and deployed a reliable network prepared to meet roadmap goals
- Migrated legacy network to SDN foundation
- Interconnected MLAN and WLAN across all sites and integrated cloud-based voice, data and video
- Streamlined application performance delivery
The organization improved employee responsiveness with near real-time collaboration, mobility and unified communications.
- Narrowed from 200 down to <10 providers, with Verizon as the primary partner
- Improved cyber security through proactive network monitoring
- Increased network agility to serve diverse and unpredictable business, network and application needs
How we built the solution.