We know that organizations like yours are trying to drive growth, improve the customer experience and manage risk. And you’re looking to us to help. That’s why we’re making moves so details like order delivery no longer get in the way.
We’ve made big investments in new and improved systems to help get our solutions to you faster.
With Verizon’s Rapid Delivery platform, we’ve used Lean Six Sigma methodologies and overhauled every step of our process—from quotation to billing—to serve you faster.
We’re keeping the focus on helping you do what you want to do:
- Drive growth and business performance with streamlined processes that let you focus on expansion and other IT priorities.
- Improve customer experience by reaching your customers quickly and meeting changing market landscapes.
- Manage risk by reducing IT complexity and overall project life cycles through timely delivery.
Discover the advantages of Rapid Delivery.
By changing the way we work, we’re creating opportunities for you to change how you work:
- Our streamlined methods help us support you as you offer new products and solutions.
- Faster and simpler ordering and implementation help you keep up with demand and increase revenue.
- Accurate and timely order fulfillment means you receive the services you ordered at agreed-upon pricing, with easy-to-understand invoices.
- Our simplified service model delivers a consistent customer experience.
- The Verizon Enterprise Center portal gives you more control of your services and accounts, including e-commerce ordering capabilities.
- Reducing manual entry helps limit errors and paperwork.
- Harmonized, customer-friendly terms and conditions help reduce delays.
- Step-by-step video tutorials and user guides make it easy to use Verizon’s Rapid Delivery platform and the Verizon Enterprise Center portal.
Find product offerings for every need.
These products and services are generally available through our Rapid Delivery platform (availability varies by country):
- Private IP
- Managed Network Services
- Voice over IP (VoIP)
- Internet Dedicated Solutions
- Ethernet Services
- Security Services
- Wi-Fi for Business
- Professional Services
We add additional products and new solutions regularly. Some products and services are only available on the Rapid Delivery platform. Ask us for more details.
58% reduction in terms and conditions pages* with Verizon’s Rapid Delivery platform.
Improve service across every industry.
Whatever industry you’re in, whatever size you are, Verizon’s Rapid Delivery platform can help:
- Oil and gas
- Hospitality and travel
Take advantage of our platform today.
You can begin enjoying the benefits of Verizon’s Rapid Delivery platform whenever you’re ready.
- Make your new eligible orders on Rapid Delivery. If you’re a current customer, you typically need just a simple amendment to your contract.
- If you’re a current customer renewing service, you can switch to the Rapid Delivery platform. Products not available today on the Rapid Delivery platform may still be available through our legacy system.
- During migration, you can bring your existing Verizon products and services into the Rapid Delivery platform.
We’ve made major investments in new systems and improved existing systems to serve you better. More than 20,000 Verizon employees have received over 300,000 hours of training, so our Rapid Delivery platform helps you meet your growing demands quickly and effectively.
Find out how our Rapid Delivery platform can give you easier, faster access to solutions that help you meet your greatest business objectives. Contact your Verizon representative today.
* Compared to a non-automated standard U.S. contract for Private IP, access, Managed WAN and equipment.