Give your connections a boost.
Internet Dedicated Services.
Your business thrives on speed and agility. Your Internet connections should too. Need to boost performance of your LAN/WAN applications? Looking to take advantage of the cloud? Wanting a better customer web experience? Need high Internet reliability? Or do you simply need the competitive advantage of 10-Gbps high-bandwidth access? Whatever your business goals, we have the IP connectivity solutions to help get you there.
You need Internet options that help you hit your business targets. As one of the world’s most connected IP networks, we have the Internet Dedicated Services options you need—options that complement many services you already use. Whatever you choose, you can count on fast, simple, secure, and reliable connectivity.
- Scalable bandwidth
- IPv4 and IPv6 protocols support
- Quality of service (QoS) performance options
- Network survivability and diversity features
- Broadband connectivity
- Domain name hosting on Verizon Domain Name Servers
- Competitive SLAs
Your business has unique needs and requirements and Verizon has the right mix of services to match. You can enjoy speeds from 1 Mbps to 10 Gbps, including Nx10Gig Link Aggregation with standard Ethernet handoffs on our global Internet network. And we can help you streamline your networking needs with the wide range of bandwidth options and cost-effective IP connectivity choices.
The high-performance dedicated Internet access you need for mission-critical applications depends on high speed and reliable, robust, and secure connectivity.
With any business you have to watch costs. To help you get the most out of our Internet Dedicated Services, we let you choose from a variety of bandwidth options and flexible billing plans.
- Burstable Select. Gives you sustained monthly usage with access to the service’s full potential bandwidth. Billing has two parts:
- A monthly recurring charge based on your specified usage commitment.
- An overage charge for usage above your selected bandwidth commitment.
- Tiered. Gives you a flat monthly price based on the bandwidth tier you select. With this service, your bandwidth is capped at your chosen level. But because we fully provision your circuit at installation, you can easily upgrade to the next bandwidth tier.
(Note: Availability of service and bandwidth varies by country.)
Enhanced QoS and security.
When you move voice, video, or other key business applications onto a dedicated IP network, you want to make sure the QoS meets your business expectations.
Our Internet Dedicated QoS helps you do exactly that. It lets you prioritize key applications or different types of network traffic based on various degrees of importance. For example, you can give network traffic for business-critical applications or high-definition video a higher priority than other traffic that you don’t consider as important.
Connect users to applications simply, securely, and reliably.
If you want, you can add additional layers of security to your Internet Dedicated Services. This includes the option to use our Managed Security Services in the cloud, which provides firewall, IPS/IDS, and DDoS defense services (additional charges apply).
Need a more complex solution?
Many customers today are looking for flexible wide area networking solutions to meet the needs of the different applications they are running. Never before has there been a greater need for performance-based solutions that offer the support for today’s dedicated IP applications. As such, Verizon offers simple and reliable solutions that may leverage both private MultiProtocol Label Switching (MPLS) and Internet Dedicated Services to meet your needs. To top it off, Verizon now offers wireless 4G LTE backup as a cost-effective business continuity option or feature to maintain reliability and provide even more peace of mind.
With Internet Dedicated Services, you get:
- Predictable, dedicated bandwidth
- Availability and reach, around the globe
- 24x7 proactive monitoring
- Both IPv4 and IPv6 protocols support
- Strong SLA and QoS performance options to support mission-critical communications
- High availability from a rigorously engineered network designed for high performance
Get the speed and agility you need.
To learn how Verizon dedicated IP connectivity services such as Internet Dedicated Services can give your business the speed and agility it needs, contact your Verizon account manager.