After its vendor discontinued support, the company’s contact center service quality was at risk. It needed to upgrade connectivity and its communications solutions.
- Business intelligence was lacking from customer interactions
- Inbound and outbound calling was difficult to configure
- Business growth was hindered by complexity and cost
With the goal of keeping the company’s more than 13,000 employees connected and productive, Verizon added SD WAN and UC&C solutions.
- Deployed SD WAN for comprehensive use of MPLS and the internet
- Implemented BroadSoft call center solution with PBX cloud features
- Integrated Microsoft Skype for Business
A better network helps the global healthcare company easily collect data across new communications systems to help it improve the customer experience and grow business.
- Expanded into new markets with SD WAN and cost-effective internet connectivity
- Applied business intelligence collected from call center activity across the company
- Gained service flexibility using configurable calling features
- Improved the customer experience by giving call center agents UC&C tools
How we built the solution.