The provider needed to update its network to keep up with growth and patient needs, while keeping operational costs in check.
- Disparate networks hindered operations
- Multiple network vendors were difficult to manage and inflated costs
- IT lacked expertise for new technology planning and deployment
Our managed network services model helped the provider improve communications between clinicians, employees and patients for each home care setting.
- Provided fully managed Private IP MPLS network (wired and wireless) with professional services
- Deployed Unified Communications and Collaboration as a Service (UCCaaS) and Mobility services
- Connected the company to MWAN, MLAN and MWLAN
Now a rapidly growing organization has an agile, unified network, so it can focus on keeping patients the top priority.
- Increased total patient visits per day with seamless collaboration between in-home nurses, physicians and family members
- Moved to a predictable operational cost model to cover investment in new technology and services
- Simplified operations and reduced costs by combining disparate networks and multiple vendors
- Hit aggressive implementation timelines and realized financial and care benefits without scaling up IT
How we built the solution.