With office locations around the world and a workforce of more than 20,000, the publisher struggled with a complicated network infrastructure.
- The merger of two companies resulted in a complex, multi-vendor network
- An expensive, dormant private IP line served as backup
- Continued investment in current infrastructure limited future options
The publisher was able to align network operations with business requirements via a dynamic software-defined network to improve performance while reducing network costs.
- 900k+ savings compared with legacy dual PIP
- 20,000+ connected employees
- 9 enhanced flows to improve application response time
How we built the solution.