Simple, Flexible, Connections for Today’s Business
Ethernet Services from Verizon
For growing businesses, the network is more important than ever. It’s the foundation for all of the technology that helps your business get things done. But growing your network isn’t easy. And if you’re not careful, you may end up with a lot of technology that doesn’t work well together. That can make it harder to have the fast and flexible network your business needs.
Ethernet services from Verizon help you connect all your network services—virtually anywhere. Because we do business around the world, you can get a complete, global networking solution to help you meet your current and future needs.
Our Ethernet architecture gives you:
- A common access platform for wide area networking (WAN) applications and other WAN services
- For both IP- and non-IP-based protocols, the flexibility to terminate one or more Ethernet connections
- Network survivability options to support your business continuity plans
CRITICAL APPLICATIONS NEED DEPENDABLE CONNECTIONS.
Your mission-critical applications support your business in so many ways. Does your network support them? Are they secure and available when and where you need them?
With Verizon Ethernet services, applications travel quickly and efficiently through the network. Our disaster recovery and failover options help maintain application availability so you can use them when they’re needed. And with a range of bandwidths—from 1 Mbps all the way up to 10 Gbps—your network can grow as fast as your business.
How Ethernet services support business-critical applications:
Bandwidth That Grows With Your Business
Choose from 1 Mbps all the way up to 10 Gbps.
Business Continuity/Disaster Recovery Planning
- Infrastructure as a Service
- Software as a Service
- Platform as a Service
- Data storage
- Unified Communications
- Infrastructure consolidation
- Enterprise resource planning
- Customer relationship management
A MORE FLEXIBLE CONNECTION
You use so many different applications each day and need a network built to support each of them. Now, with Verizon Ethernet architecture services, you don’t have to devote separate resources to extend multiple data services across town, around the globe, or into the cloud.
Verizon Ethernet architecture services let you handle different data types on the same connection:
- Our flexible Ethernet Access lets you connect multiple Ethernet, Private IP, or Internet Dedicated Ethernet (IDE) circuits to a single access.
- Ethernet can carry IP or non-IP services.
- Some Ethernet services, like switched E-Line, offer dynamic bandwidth, so you can scale up and down as needed.
Multiple Protocols, Single Access
Run a variety of data types across the same connection, including multiple Ethernet, Private IP, or Dedicated Internet (IDE) circuits.
MORE SIMPLICITY, LOW COSTS
The constant flow of data through your business comes at a cost. But our uncomplicated Ethernet services can help you manage costs.
By replacing duplicate point-to-point connections with point-to-multipoint or fully meshed connections, you can control what you’re spending each month. And Ethernet routers are typically less expensive and easier to configure than other network products.
BUILT FOR YOUR BUSINESS
Our Ethernet architecture solutions and services include a range of products. Find out which is right for you.
- Flexible and intelligent point-to-point connections using software defined networking techniques.
- Built for your critical, real-time applications, Dedicated E-Line offers the highest priority traffic routing within our Ethernet portfolio.
- Maintains business continuity with high availability and output for a real-time class of service.
- Dedicated path with predictable latency provided upfront.
- Up to 10 Gb of flexible, reliable multipoint service with any-to-any connectivity over the same customer domain.
- Handles Ethernet Virtual Connections (EVCs) in a fast, efficient, and secure manner.
- Private routing schemes not shared with any third parties
- Simple private line replacement with real-time class of service.
- Transfers big data loads to one or multiple points locally or around the globe.
- Available up to 10 Gbps.
CONNECTING USERS TO APPS SIMPLY, SECURELY, AND RELIABLY
Ethernet services from Verizon help you connect every aspect of your organization while controlling costs and supporting your business continuity plans. Our solution helps you connect to a global network and gives you the flexibility to adapt to constant change while improving performance and availability. And it can change with your business demands, helping prepare you for tomorrow.
Contact your sales representative today to find out how Ethernet services from Verizon can enable seamless data connectivity for your business. Verizon Ethernet services and speeds vary by location; we can help you select the option that’s right for you.
Learn more about Verizon Enterprise Solutions Ethernet Services, today.