Agility & service on demandSetting up systems that enable innovation in communications, virtualization, automation and on-demand care requires networking infrastructure that’s reliable and agile. Take advantage of solutions that get you ready to deliver an adaptive enterprise and control costs:
- SD WAN and SD WLAN provide reliable, scalable connectivity to support onsite and remote communication
- Simplified networking solutions can boost connectivity speed, helping you improve service delivery and application performance
- Integrating mobility, artificial intelligence, augmented reality and smart applications helps you deliver personalized and immersive experiences for patients, providers and care teams
Learn how we helped a medical device company increase service flexibility and expand into new markets.Learn more
Continuity & security
It's paramount that healthcare providers and facilities protect private patient information and intellectual property. Meanwhile, care facilities need to keep functioning even in the face of unexpected events. Our security solutions get you ready to mitigate the risk of cyber threats and maintain continuity:
- The Verizon Risk Report and Mobile Security Index Report present enterprise-specific intelligent insights to help you better focus your security spend and address vulnerable areas
- Threat Monitoring and Managed Security Services provide monitoring and maintenance, freeing you to focus on your patient-centric healthcare delivery goals
- Mobile security allows you to secure care team devices, and business continuity solutions can keep critical communications up and running
Find out how we helped Astellas Pharma keep pace with scientific breakthroughs while maintaining strict security.Find out more
Connected care & interoperability
Healthcare providers and facilities need to share clinical and operational data to create a full picture of a patient, be more responsive, improve care coordination and streamline operations. Tap into technologies to deliver information to necessary access points and capitalize on a data-driven world.
- Augmented reality and virtual reality (AR/VR) can support core operations and drive individual, provider and payer decisions during diagnosis, training, treatment and rehabilitation
- Contact Center capabilities can allow patients to contact you when and how they want—by phone, email, chat or text—and allow you to deliver an efficient, world-class patient experience
- One Talk℠ solutions give cross-location and mobile care teams call access options and flexibility to support point-of-care decisions
Learn how we helped a healthcare payer use contact center data to improve payment processes while keeping up with a 200% increase in business.Read more
Care coordination & communication
Patients want tools that enable them to engage in their care and treatment. They also expect tailored service across all touch points backed by expert support. Take advantage of solutions that get you ready to you personalize customer experiences:
- Business Solutions Store
- Unified Communications and Collaboration as a Service (UCCaaS)
- Digital Signage
- Customer Experience/Customer Experience Design (CX/CXD)
Find out how we helped Sanitas’ doctors improve care delivery with better access to online scheduling, webinars and telemedicine.Learn more
Deliver on the promises of
Tech-enabled healthcare is changing doctor-patient relationships and removing the boundaries that have affected access to personalized care. Patients now expect it to be easy to find and consult with doctors, schedule appointments, pay bills, make sense of test results and more—all while receiving the right care at a reasonable cost.
Delivering convenience to patients comes with its own challenges. Will your digitally connected organization help you to: continue advancing the safety, efficiency and quality of care; keep up with privacy and cybersecurity challenges; share data among clinicians and providers; and enable and engage patients on their care journey?
Enter Verizon 5G Ultra Wideband, the visionary wireless network that's not only reliable, but will redefine what's possible in healthcare, with low latency and massive capacity. We can help you overcome many of the healthcare technology barriers and prepare for the future with Verizon 5G.
Shape the future of patient care.
In this digitally augmented age of healthcare, patients want the same kind of experience from their care provider that they receive elsewhere—quick, convenient, connected and responsive. By investing in the right technologies, you can help improve patient interactions and outcomes.
Our comprehensive products and solutions are built on the largest 4G LTE network in the nation to help you work more effectively and address specific challenges to your enterprise. Meanwhile, the ultra-fast speeds of Verizon 5G Ultra Wideband will help redefine the future of patient care.
Verizon is a leader in digital transformation. Let us help you get your healthcare organization ready to succeed.
- A network leader. Award-winning wireless network, reliable IP and fiber infrastructure
- IT innovation. Leading the journey to 5G and advancing the agenda on IoT integration for healthcare organizations
- Technology partner ecosystem. Deep expertise in machine learning, AI, analytics optimization and more
- Threat intel. Analysis of over 345,000 security incidents and 12,000 data breaches
Innovations that help you do more
Medivis developed a working Surgical AR prototype, powered by the Verizon 5G Ultra Wideband network.
1 Rankings based on the RootMetrics® U.S. National RootScore Report 2H 2018. Tested with best commercially available smartphones on 4 national mobile networks across all available network types. Your experiences may vary. The RootMetrics award is not an endorsement of Verizon. Visit www.rootmetrics.com for more details.
2 Gartner, Magic Quadrant for Network Services, Global. Published: 25 February 2019 Analyst(s): Neil Rickard | Bjarne Munch | Danellie Young
GARTNER is a registered trademark and service mark of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and internationally, and is used herein with permission. All rights reserved. Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in our research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner's research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
3 Verizon Wireless received the highest score in the J.D. Power 2017 (V1 & V2), 2018 (V1 & V2) & 2019 (V1) U.S. Wireless Network Quality Performance Studies of customers' satisfaction with their network performance with wireless carriers. Visit jdpower.com/awards