Multiple vendors and technical approaches made it tough for the hospital system’s IT team to deliver the experiences patients and healthcare providers wanted.
- The hospital wanted uniform delivery of IT Services across the entire healthcare system
- The IT security team needed to centralize access controls
- Improving experiences required consistent Wi-Fi based guest and patient services
With a unified network, the hospital system simplified operations, controlled costs, and improved clinician and patient experiences.
- Increased clinician productivity with centralized secure access to all needed information
- Improved patient and guest experiences with 4G LTE and Wi-Fi
- Improved cyber security with secure global connectivity for centralized authentication and accounting
How we built the solution.