With office locations around the world and a workforce of more than 20,000, the publisher struggled with a complicated network infrastructure.
- The merger of two companies resulted in a complex, multi-vendor network
- An expensive, dormant private IP line served as backup
- Continued investment in current infrastructure limited future options
The publisher was able to align network operations with business requirements via a dynamic software-defined network to improve performance while reducing network costs.
- 900k+ savings compared with legacy dual PIP
- 20,000+ connected employees
- 9 enhanced flows to improve application response time
How we built the solution.
Unified Communications and Collaboration
Business happens when it happens—not only at scheduled meeting times. Be sure your people can connect with each other quickly and reliably. Give your workforce access to the collaboration services they need to work together and get the job done from virtually anywhere their work takes them.