Verizon helped the agency step up security, even teaming with Cisco during the FedRAMP authorization process.
- Integrating Cisco Webex with Cloud Connected Audio (CCA) with Cisco Unified Workspace Licenses (UWL)
- Teaming with Cisco during FedRAMP authorization process for Webex and Cisco Jabber and CCA
- Training and supporting IT employees
With cost-effective, cloud-based video conferencing that connects all workers securely, the agency can stay focused on innovation.
- Power secure, real-time collaboration for over 20,000 users in 70 locations across the U.S.
- Attract next-generation talent with state-of-the-art technology and a common experience on any device
- Improve budget accuracy with predictable port charging
- Address stringent security protocols with FedRAMP-authorized products and deployment
How we built the solution.