PUSH TO TALK PLUS
Push productivity to the next level.
Communicate more quickly and with more people.
Instant communication is critical when every second counts—whether you’re up against a project deadline or a tight delivery schedule. For years, businesses have relied on Verizon Push to Talk (PTT) technology for fast connectivity. With Push to Talk Plus (PTT+), instant communication with the click of a button just got better.
PTT+ runs on the Verizon Wireless network— America’s largest 3G and 4G LTE networks. With one-second call setup and superior voice quality, Verizon PTT+ helps your business do more, faster.
More speed, more devices and more efficiency
With Verizon Push to Talk Plus, your customers get advanced PTT communications that include:
- Reliable networks you can count on. Verizon PTT+ offers far-reaching coverage your dispersed workforce needs to stay connected virtually anywhere.
- Diverse coverage. Verizon PTT+ works over nationwide 3G, 4G LTE and Wi-Fi networks, giving you extensive coverage and data capacity, so your dispersed workforce can stay connected anytime, virtually anywhere.
- Interoperability with existing PTT platforms. Verizon PTT+ is backward compatible with Verizon’s existing PTT technology, so you can roll out upgrades at your own pace. Land Mobile Radio (LMR) interoperability will be available in 2016.
- A wide selection of popular push-to-talk enabled smartphones and basic devices. Choose from basic devices and ruggedized and nonruggedized smart handsets, including Android™ and Apple® platforms.
- Faster call setup and reduced latency. Approximate one-second call setup and minimal latency allow you to easily select your contact or group name and start speaking right after you push the talk button. It’s that fast.
- Larger group calling sizes and contact assignments. Instantly talk with up to 250 people simultaneously, eliminating the inefficiency of scheduling calls, reserving conference numbers and waiting for participants to join. Create up to 130 predefined groups or 1,300 individual contacts.
- Superior voice quality. Ensures that each and every conversation is crystal clear so you don’t miss a word.
- Late join/rejoin capabilities. Participants can conveniently join or rejoin a group call, even after the meeting has already started or if they accidentally drop.
- Robust online contact management tools. When you make modifications, contact lists on all assigned PTT devices are automatically updated in real time to boost accuracy and efficiency across your entire organization.
- Scalability. PTT+ can adapt to most organizations’ operational structures, making setup quick and easy.
- Talker priority. PTT+ group functionality allows a participant to be assigned the role of “supervisor” to keep group calls on task and productive.
The network matters.
Push to Talk Plus is available on America’s largest network: Verizon Wireless.
Helping government agencies deliver a safe and rapid response
To keep citizens safe, state and local government officials must be able to quickly connect with departments, agencies and mobile workers, anytime, anywhere. Verizon Push to Talk Plus (PTT+) runs on 3G, 4G LTE and Wi-Fi networks to deliver comprehensive coverage and reliable real-time connectivity, whether users are in densely populated urban neighborhoods or at remote job sites. With PTT+, dispatchers can instantly communicate with one driver or the entire fleet at the push of a button.
We create connections.
Technology is at the core of everything we do. With a proven track record of fast connectivity and decades of experience, Verizon has the tools and capabilities to help your workforce be more efficient than ever.
24/7 connections over the nation’s largest 3G and 4G LTE networks
Approximate one-second call setup and minimal latency
Better voice communications for rugged, mission-dependent, covert and often high-risk environments
Interoperable with existing PTT services and equipment for easier, cost-effective migration to 4G LTE
Learn more about Verizon Push to Talk Plus here: