Unlike many video conferencing or video chat tools, the Onsight collaborative mobile video platform creates the experience of a technician and expert virtually standing shoulder to shoulder, looking at the same view. Using a ruggedized smartphone or tablet, the technician shares video and images of the equipment, so they can troubleshoot, assess and quickly resolve the situation together. The solution is built for virtual collaboration in various and challenging field environments—even in low bandwidth.
Librestream Onsight and Verizon can help your field services team:
- Deliver rapid responses. An expert can virtually join a technician in the field without even leaving the office. Teams can virtually collaborate and invite others to join by sharing live content via mobile devices.
- Demonstrate and share content. Experts and technicians can easily draw, circle and mark areas that need attention on the screen. Experts can even remotely control the field camera and external light on the field device, and record video sessions and capture images to build a lasting knowledge base.
- Maintain safety and boost awareness. Fewer people need to be dispatched to inspect, diagnose and fix remote assets in potentially hazardous environments. Onsite technicians can go hands-free to focus not only on the field of view, but on their immediate surroundings, while a virtual expert focuses on a solution.
- Increase field productivity. Specifically designed to simplify maintenance scenarios in complex and challenging environments, the Onsight solution helps reduce the equipment and field services specialists needed at remote sites. Virtual collaboration allows you to spend more time and effort focused on the tasks at hand, rather than availability, dispatch and logistics.
- Streamline time and cost management. Onsite maintenance and real-time repairs can be completed rapidly and efficiently. Field teams can quickly diagnose issues and identify which parts and tools are needed.