Protect your business from costly disruptions.
In the event of network outages due to natural or man-made events, businesses need a reliable continuity plan. Businesses can grind to an abrupt halt meaning lost sales, missed deadlines, penalties and dissatisfied customers—all of which impact your revenue flow.
Our Business Continuity solutions use ultra-reliable 4G LTE wireless backup to keep your critical applications online even in the event of a wireline outage. Or use it as primary access to bring reliable wireless connectivity to temporary, remote or emergency locations.
What are Business Continuity solutions?
When the power unexpectedly goes out or landlines go down, business can grind to halt. Business Continuity management helps defend against outages by providing a contingency plan that delivers fast, secure and reliable wireless connectivity to employees, resources and remote sites. Failover is seamless, helping limit the business impact.
Features & benefits
4G LTE Mobile Broadband enhances your business continuity management by delivering:
- Reliability. Stay connected when wired connections are unavailable
- Cost control. Keep disruptions from causing lengthy downtime that can impact sales and revenues
- Continuity. Keep critical communications running, even during a wireline outage
- Flexibility. Deliver primary access to triage sites, branches, retail stores and banks
in national network performance 10 years in a row1
countries in which Verizon wireless devices can be used
technical support so you get the help you need
Business continuity management across industries
- Process payments and transactions even when primary access is down
- Seize opportunities and respond quickly to customer needs
- Maintain critical communications when the unexpected occurs
- Deliver secure, reliable and cost-effective connectivity to temporary sites
- Stay up and running to power critical services
- Deliver the reliable service your shoppers expect, boosting brand loyalty and customer satisfaction
*Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner's research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
1Network rankings based on RootMetrics® US National and State RootScore® Reports: 1H 2018. Performance rankings of four mobile networks rely on scores calculated from random samples across all available network types. Your experience may vary. The RootMetrics award is not an endorsement of Verizon. Visit www.rootmetrics.com for more details.